Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Stripes







































After long searchings for the perfect green jeans I finally found one at zara, which convinced me. I also have to emphasize that these boots from Akira satisfy me a lot. Good interdialing until I lay aside money for the Acne ones.




































pictures by allthegoodthings

blazer (old), shirt   //   H&M
jeans   //   zara
boots   //   Akira
bracelet   //   flea market in Rome               
ring   //   Forever 21

2 comments:

  1. Hi :) I just found your blog and I think it's great! I love what you post about :) I love your accessories and style! Your banner is cute too! I think you might like my blog too! It's a personal style and fashion blog by me from England. I would love for you to check it out and comment if you like it!

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ring <3

    littleivory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete