Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Turtleneck







































After all final exams, presentations, exhibitions and ceremonial occasions, I am finally back blogging.
I want to show you a new turtleneck I've got myself some days ago. Perfect for this kind of weather we are having right now. I think I will mix it also with an all black look.
H&M has got some very minimalistic accessories at the moment, which I really prefer wearing. Love the silver necklace.
































all picture by allthegoodthings

turtleneck, shorts, jewelry - H&M
watch - Fossil
wedges - zara (last season) 

1 comment:

  1. Great look! I like it! Nice blog! Maybe you’ll have time to visit my blog :)

    Kisses,
    Miriam
    Fashion Crazy Ball and My Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete