Friday, July 15, 2011

Electric Blue
























If you want to rejoice me by doing something good than buy a habiliment, accessory or shoes in colour electric blue. I absolutely love it and can say that I'm probably a bit addicted. You can wear it in many different ways. I prefer wearing it with discreetly colours like, black, white or grey. Or, when we it comes to our big colour blocking issue this year, the colour is combinable with its complementary colour orange. Though this is very exravagant.
BTW this pants is one of my favorite. So comfy! And also wearable with a black blazer and heels. Only disadvantage: Its linen material starts creasing very fast.



























pictures by allthegoodthings

tank, pants, scarf, bracelets | H&M
flats | zara
watch | Fossil

1 comment: